Friday, July 14, 2006

Comment moderation, YouTube?!

I have decided to turn on comment moderation due to the number of people leaving spam comments. I hope that this will stop the comments from being filled with posts that do not contribute anything.

In other news, Justin Williams of MacZealots fame has a rather charming comment in a link to my latest WIP demonstration on his blog:

Google's Summer of Code is certainly paying off for the Camino project.
Thanks Justin, that makes me smile :)

And rather bizarrely, the WIP3 demonstration has been YouTubed...

3 comments:

chumly said...

Good idea. Someone once left me a bunch of nonsense information about trees.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Someone that reads my site. Keep up the good work. If you are at WWDC, hunt me down and say hello.

Desmond Elliott said...

Indeed, I've been slowly discovering how active a community Mac OS X developement has.

I tried my best to get a student scholarship to attend WWDC. However, after spending 2 weeks working on my proposal for GSoC in the middle of my junior honours exam diet, I just did not have the time to fill out another huge application that was full of "Why?" questions.

I wish I could have gone, hopefully next year.